Tel: 020 8856 1051 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 020 8856 1092
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term 'Long Lane JFC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is Long Lane JFC, Kidbrooke Playing Fields, Dursley Road, Blackheath, London SE3 8PB. Long Lane JFC is a charity registered under number 1097446 in England and Wales.
The terms 'you' and 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
By accessing this Website you agree to be bound these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use this Website. You should read all these terma and conditions before using the Website and save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
We may from time to time make changes to the terms of this agreement. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Website. Please review the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of these changes. If following a change to the Terms and Conditions you do not agree with the changes you should not continue to use this Website.
OUR CONTENT & MATERIALS
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You may only view, print or use the content of this Website and the materials for your own personal, non-commercial use. We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the Materials and your use of the Website and Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not (a) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; (b) modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; (c) transfer the Materials to any other person; (d) use any Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties; or (e) reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit this Website and/or the Materials in any way; without our prior written consent.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
WEBSITE SOCIAL FORUM
You own all of the content and information that you post on the Website. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with the Website (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of the Website, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about the Website, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep the Website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Website.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Website.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Website, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
User of the Website provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on the Website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain.
- You will not use the Website forum if you are under 13.
- You will not use the Website forum if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on the Website that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on the Website if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Long Lane JFC and the Long Lane JFC Logo), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents, personally identifiable information or sensitive financial information on the Website.
We take complaints seriously. If you make a complaint we will, upon receipt of your complaint, investigate whether the content breaches our content standards or these Terms and Conditions. We may, at our discretion, remove or block access to the content complained of.
THIRD PARTY SITES
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse, are affiliated to or associated with the website(s). We have no responsibility and assume no liability for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such website(s).
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our prior written consent.
You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, copyright notices, or other information published on the Website.
To avoid any doubt you must not link to our Website from a linking site which contains any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable in any way.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website and the Materials.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability for: (a) death or personal injury arising through negligence; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or (c) anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law.
We shall not be liable under this Agreement for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials. Any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website and to make any changes to the features, functionality or content of the Website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content on the Website.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or owner harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
LEGAL COMPLIANCE AND APPLICABLE LAW
You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Website and the Materials that appear on it.
The laws of England and Wales shall apply to this Agreement and this Agreement shall be interpreted under English law. Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Thank you for visiting our Website.